PESO heel and wheel

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sat Oct 31 00:40:37 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:13:28PM -0500, Christine  Aguila wrote:
> Larry:  I don't understand this shot.  I mean if
> you're going to photograph a lovely ankle
> wrapped in fishnets and leather, why stick it in
> front of a distracting ugly wheel?  You've
> clearly got a nice gam there to photograph---so
> go do something interesting with it!  Perhaps,
> I've just spoke too bluntly, but, well, you're
> just not doing the gam justice! Cheers, Christine

I was juxtaposing the web of the hose and boot with the hub of the
wheel.  I was playing wit different patterns.

I happen to think that the BBS mags are rather pretty myself. Chrome
wires would be better, though probably not if they were unmounted.

But it would sure be a boring world if everyone liked the same thing.
There are a couple of shots in the set of just her legs and feet,
which you may like better.