PESO - Nature Walk

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 00:25:25 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 12:14 AM, Christine  Aguila
<caguila at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I knew it was the laptop thing, Frank.  You'll get that sorted.  Great shot
> nonetheless.  Cheers, Christine

I've been saying it for a while, so forgive me if it's getting a bit
stale, but I've got a PC desktop that a friend (who's switched to Mac
and doesn't use PC anymore) will be giving me.  It will have a decent
monitor (and photoshop!).  My problem has been arranging it's delivery
(co-ordinating schedules has been a problem over the past month or
more).

Can't wait!

cheers,
frank