PESO - Nature Walk

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 31 00:14:54 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "frank theriault" <knarftheriault at gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml at pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: PESO - Nature Walk

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Christine  Aguila
<caguila at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Yep, I see resemblance, Frank. Good one. Made me giggle. The composition
> is great. Rendering, I think, needs a bit more pop. Shows up a bit dark on
> my monitor, though YMMV. Cheers, Christine

Still struggling with a very difficult to use laptop monitor.  Moving
my head up or down a few degrees changes the contrast/brightness an
incredible amount.  I have no idea what others see when I'm posting.

I knew it was the laptop thing, Frank.  You'll get that sorted.  Great shot
nonetheless.  Cheers, Christine