PESO - Nature Walk

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 00:10:03 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Christine  Aguila
<caguila at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Yep, I see resemblance, Frank.  Good one.  Made me giggle.  The composition
> is great.  Rendering, I think, needs a bit more pop. Shows up a bit dark on
> my monitor, though YMMV.  Cheers, Christine

Still struggling with a very difficult to use laptop monitor.  Moving
my head up or down a few degrees changes the contrast/brightness an
incredible amount.  I have no idea what others see when I'm posting.

Thanks for your thoughts WRT to the rest of it - much appreciated!

cheers,
frank