PESO heel and wheel

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 00:07:36 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Larry Colen <lrc at red4est.com> wrote:

> I did a fetish shoot today. The boots Riga brought reminded me of the
> BBS mags I had just photographed to sell, so I did some fun detail
> shots of the two:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4059196025/in/set-72157622574649127/
>
> More from the PG rated batch.
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622574649127/
>
> I also did R rated set that shows boobage, which should require a
> flickr account and logging in as an adult, I don't know if such links
> are appropriate for this list.

I like it, but can't help wishing I could see more - of the shoe, that is.

;-)

The way it's cropped feels vaguely unsatisfying to me (but maybe it's just me).

Maybe for that reason I actually prefer the second one of the gallery
- you can also see more of the wheel, and that pattern along with the
fishnet stockings work very well together, IMHO.

cheers,
frank