OT: Car buffs, help needed

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 21:03:36 EDT 2009

Dodge Journey just got a dual-clutch automatic as well, so I suspect
it may end up in a Jeep.  I think Borg Warner is the supplier.

Thanks again for this tip. It's a good topic.

I looked into the carbon-carbon  brake technology. Seems they take
quite a while to heat up to the point where they are effective, so
they're not very practical in passenger cars. However, some ceramic/
carbon composites are now making their way into luxury performance cars.