Epson Exhibition Fiber

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 20:57:41 EDT 2009

I made my first print on this sheet today. So far, I'm very fond of
it. It has a slight gloss, similar to that of Premium Luster but with
a finer surface. It's quite a bit thicker than Premium Luster, and
feels much more like real fiber paper. In fact, it feels exactly like
real fiber paper to my touch. Bright colors and brilliant whites. I'm
liking it. Atlex has it on sale again for more than 50% off. You have
to put it in your cart to see the price. I believe it's 36.99 for 25
sheets of 13x19. The last time they put it up for sale, it sold out in
three hours.

http://www.atlex.com/epson_paper/exhibition_fiber_paper.htm

Paul