OT May have some good news Monday

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Fri Oct 30 10:50:50 EDT 2009

> For those that may remember, another bus driver with more
> seniority than I, scooped my Stouffville run from me back in
> late August. Well, i have found out she had the run yanked
> away from her, and is open for sign up, as i have done. From
> what i have heard, i am the most senior name on the list,
> which comes down Monday.
>
> With any luck, i'll have my old, trusty run back early next week.
>
> Check the stars, something is lining up for sure.

That's great news, I hope it works out for you.

My news is that the company I work for has just been sold. Completion is in
mid-December and all the systems we run, which I help to manage, will be
migrated to the new owner's systems and/or scrapped by September next year.
This means that I will 99.9% certainly be made redundant, probably within
the next 6 months. The pay-off should be enough to keep me going for about 3
months, if I don't jump before then.

For the avoidance of doubt, I consider this to be good news.

Bob