Boris PESO #34

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Oct 30 02:25:38 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 08:43:34PM +0200, Boris Liberman wrote:
> Hi!
>
> http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2009/10/peso-2009-034.html

On one level, I like the symmetry, but I'd crop it differently myself.
I'd crop the right side between the post and tree near the top right
corner of the bench, and I'd crop the bottom at about the first shade
line below the bench, butting the bench in the lower right corner.

I'd also bring the focus point a little closer so that the front of
the bench was in focus, and less of the trees were.

The exposure and the tones are excellent.  It's a very peaceful scene.