OT PC Surgery

Jack Davis jdavisf8 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 07:25:49 EDT 2009

I don't disagree with your points, John. I'm sure planned obsolescence is a scheme of industry. Convincing the buyers they're missing something by not updating is the roll of sales.
My wife was aggravated with Vista from the beginning due to it's agonizingly slow boot up. I asked her a day or two ago how she liked W7's boot up timing. Said she didn't know, "I just turn it on and go back in the kitchen and get a cup of coffee for awhile." Old habits..etc.. ;(

Jack