Any pdmlers in or about LA?

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Thu Oct 29 05:10:21 EDT 2009

My friend Candice has talked me into heading south for an LA flickr
group trip to the Salton Sea Nov 7th. I'm not quite certain of my
schedule, I'll probably head down on the 5th or 6th, we'll head out
towards the meetup Friday night so we don't have to get up three hours
before O dark thirty to drive out there.

I'm not exactly sure when I'll head home, but will likely spend a day
or two in, or around Reseda.

Here is what I found on the meetup:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/lagroup/discuss/72157622002445189/

Anybody want to try to organize a pdml gathering while I'm down south?

   Larry