OT PC Surgery

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 22:35:21 EDT 2009

I think they offer something called a majic mouse.  (according to Karen)  But I haven't used a mouse in years so I don't know... I am thinking I found a downfall tonight though, I can't seem to play command and conquer on here..... :(

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/