Let me introduce myself... and a PESO

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 22:33:23 EDT 2009

Glad to be back... And I do have a mac, but I also still have a jeep.... I could go to pentax girl but their are other girls in the sight now... so that would be stingy.. I still like my jeeps a lot better than I do my mac.  LOL.
 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/