OT - Car for photographers

John Francis johnf at panix.com
Wed Oct 28 21:35:42 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 09:00:18PM -0400, John Sessoms wrote:
> Dunno. Doesn't look like there's room to roll out a sleeping bag in the
> back. I think that's important if you want to be on site for early
> morning shoots.

I'm unimpressed by the whole thing.  There's no storage space anywhere,
and so the minute you drive anywhere everything ends up in a heap by
the back doors.  The big screen catches your eye, but what's the colour
calibration like?  Where do you put the printer?  Where does the client
sit while you're doing a presentation on that monster screen? . . .