Jane Brown

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Wed Oct 28 18:57:07 EDT 2009

I'll be going to see it sometime soon. She had an exhibition at the Guardian
Newsroom a couple of years ago which I saw and really enjoyed. Bought the
book, too. In fact, I have 2 or 3 of her books.

I will also take in the fascinating-looking exhibition nearby at the British
Library:
http://www.bl.uk/pointsofview/

Bob