Adobe discount

Larry Colen lrc at
Wed Oct 28 17:32:28 EDT 2009

I never heard back from my friend on exactly how many licenses he has
left, but I was going to send him a note in the next day or two with
the orders that I've gotten so far.

If you'd like me to order lightroom or CS4 at the employee discount,
and I haven't heard from you, send me a note pretty quick.  I think
that with tax and shipping it'll work out to $35 for lightroom 2 and $60
for photoshop CS4 (or whatever the current one is).

Larry Colen             lrc at