OT PC Surgery

P N Stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 16:41:37 EDT 2009

The mouse on my iMac is actually a four button version with a scroll
ball. My macbook has a "smart" finger pad that enables things like
zoom simply by manipulating the pad. However, I still prefer a one-
button mouse and usually turn everything else off. I'm no expert, but
I think some of what requires a right click and menu choice on a PC
can be done with a drag and drop on a Mac.
Paul