OT PC Surgery

P N Stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 16:21:38 EDT 2009

Most of that isn't true. And PCs are just as capable in terms of photo
editing software as Macs. But a whole generation of photographers and
art directors grew up on Macs, so they are still predominant in the
graphic arts trades.

The main advantage of a Mac these days is that there are far fewer
viruses and spyware out there to haunt your computer. Macs still don't
seem to be a target for the idiots. And most who use both platforms
consider the Mac interface quite a bit less clumsy than a PC.
Paul