OT PC Surgery

William Robb warobb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 13:44:23 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandra Hermann"
Subject: Re: OT PC Surgery

They call me trouble for a reason.... It's only money after all!!!!

My sister told me that a mac is designed to work with various art forms.
It's designed to handle pictures, even in RAW.  She says if you are gonna
spend thousands of dollars on photographic equipment, why buy a computer to
edit it on that stinks.....
Ok maybe I'm not only trouble, but I'm a sucker too!

Your sister is living in the 1980s. There isn't much to say between PC and
Mac any more.
Personally I prefer PCs, but that has as much to do with the uneducated
insufferability that the average Mac fanboy brings to any conversation as it
has about the equipment.

William Robb