OT PC Surgery

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 13:39:59 EDT 2009

There is also the argument that a mac last for many more years than a pc.  They told me that overall my mac would last approx. 6 years.  I may need to eventually get an external hard drive but the equipment part will last. When my dad figured out how much it costs and how many years it will last it was approx. 75 cents per day to own the machine... The guy at the mac store told me the same thing.  I asked why I couldn't just pay him 75 cents per day as long as the machine worked.  He really didn't take well to that idea.

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/