OT PC Surgery

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 13:33:51 EDT 2009

They call me trouble for a reason.... It's only money after all!!!!

My sister told me that a mac is designed to work with various art forms.  It's designed to handle pictures, even in RAW.  She says if you are gonna spend thousands of dollars on photographic equipment, why buy a computer to edit it on that stinks.....
Ok maybe I'm not only trouble, but I'm a sucker too!

jg

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/