Let me introduce myself... and a PESO

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 13:31:04 EDT 2009

I really don't like the third version either.  My cousin does all of her pictures that way and my mother tends to love it.  I took the saturation down to 48%.   It was set at over 60.  What do you think now?
http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/2009/10/less-saturated-version.html

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/