DA* AF problem - diagnostic opinions welcome

Leon Altoff leon.altoff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:21:47 EDT 2009

Stan,

Good luck with the repair, I hope any separation from your equipment is short.

You will like the 60-250.  It was on my list for so long while I
waited for it to come out that my wife happily let me buy it just to
stop me saying how useful it would be in this particular situation
(included a 3 month round the world holiday with 9,500 images taken -
I know, I wasn't really trying).

I skipped the K20 as not enough of a change from the K10, but I like the K7.

Leon