ot: Just remembering...

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 01:35:57 EDT 2009

Film is like making love, take your time.  Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  No guarantees, but when it does, it sure beats the instant results."  I can't remember who said it, but I know someone on this list said it a long time ago.

I moved a dresser and found a picture of a bunch of us from GFM.  That was a wonderful week!  Best birthday weekend I have ever had!

Thanks for the wonderful memories!  Wow can't believe I have stayed away from you guys go long....

Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/