DA* AF problem - diagnostic opinions welcome

Stan Halpin stan at stans-photography.info
Tue Oct 27 23:29:15 EDT 2009

Bah - 2nd time today I hit the wrong button. So there we were in the
monthly VTC with the Boss. My turn. I hit the HangUp button rather
than the UnMute button.  Bah.
Anyway, as I meant to say in my previous blank message, thanks Leon. I
am afraid you are right about the camera-lens interaction being the
possible cause of the problem. One difference between the two bodies
is that the one where I have the problem has the Battery Grip
attached, the other doesn't. Will try it all again without grip before
I send anything away.
And thanks for the K-7 thought. But next on my list is the 60-250.
Once I recover from that, I may consider the K-7.

stan