Let me introduce myself... and a PESO

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 22:38:35 EDT 2009

A lady I worked with before my job closed down had an autistic grandson.   One night she made 50 brownies and sold them for 30 bucks to raise money for autism.  Made me MAAAADDDDD.  So I told her to make some more.  Went home that night studied up on autism and said to myself oh my god, This is worse than any sickness I have ever seen.  I went in the next night and raised over 200 bucks for her team.  It went from there. Now that chrysler hit the rocks I am going to school to be a special education teacher.

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/