Let me introduce myself... and a PESO

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 21:44:55 EDT 2009

No I haven't read it.. We talked a bit about it in class the other day though and it is on my list to buy.  I will look into it.
I haven't been up in the arch in year, probably since grades school.  I plan on taking Sami up in it one of these days though.  The thing about living with a landmark you can see from your window is sometimes you forget about it....
I wonder what the world looks like from up there?
sandy
 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/