Let me introduce myself... and a PESO

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 27 21:39:44 EDT 2009

Hi Sandy:  I'm Christine; you don't know me; I'm new.  Nice pic--I've been
up that arch.  Hey, I noticed your Autism tag under your name.  Are you
familiar with the book "Running with Walker"?  It's a about a colleague of
mine and his son Walker who has Autism.  If you haven't read it and you're
interested in the subject, I do recommend a read.  Just an FYI.  Welcome!
Cheers, Christine