GESO Garry

eckinator eckinator at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:24:15 EDT 2009

IMHO they're all well lit, framed and exposed and Garry has a bright
smile but that smile is all over the pics - nice for a resumé etc. but
I have the idea that if you got him into a conversation and telling
you some stories while you snap away, you could catch some impressive
expression
Cheers
Ecke