gear frustration

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 21:23:49 EDT 2009

I (thankfully) have no direct connection to autism.  It is horrible to see though.  I have been walking for 4 yrs now... Volunteered at the walk for the last 2. Last year I was in the photography side of the volunteer part, this year the Kitchen.  About 10 weeks ago I started on my masters in Special Education, with a minor in Autism.  Someone has to be there for these kids.  Wow that was way off topic sorry guys/galls....

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/