Let me introduce myself... and a PESO

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 20:55:42 EDT 2009

Wow let me try that... Hold on... I'm dealing with a MAC and only have Iphoto right now it may take me a minute, but i'll be right back with an update.... The river is awfully brown around here... It is the Mighty Muddy Mississippi after all. LOL
BRB

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/