Let me introduce myself... and a PESO

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 20:01:50 EDT 2009

I'm not sure that the shooting is actually stress relief, but the walking around enjoying nature is... Of course, photoshop blows all the stress relief out of the water when I am done shooting though.  I got a new mac last month though and it seems to be better at editing my work though, so maybe it will be fun again.

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/