Let me introduce myself... and a PESO

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 19:47:43 EDT 2009

Hi!  My name is Sandy or jeepgirl.  I have been lurking for awhile, but apparently my setting was wrong in my email so I couldn't post.  (Thanks Doug)  Pentax and I have been friends since Dec of 1995.  Hopefully I have improved a lot since then. I shoot for stress relief.  I am currently unemployed and have some extra time on my hands so I thought I would get back in touch with some of my favorite people.  I hope life is treating you all well!
For my PESO check out:  http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LBVQqSnxnVs/SuTFA-InhVI/AAAAAAAACbQ/5jg3p3PN0sY/s1600-h/1.jpg
The whole blog is open and only shot that I have taken recently.   I have more stuff on Facebook, but it seems to get mixed in with life pictures.
Tell me what you think!
Talk to you all again soon

Jeepgirl
 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies