PESO: Nails nails nails

Sandra Hermann jeepgirls2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 19:42:03 EDT 2009

I really like this shot.  A lot, I like it both ways.  I am leaning for the shot that shows the whole pole though.  I think it needs to be put in context in this shot.  I'm not saying the other is bad though, it's just I like the context on this one...
Sandy

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/