PESO: Nails nails nails

Anthony Farr farranthony at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:48:27 EDT 2009

The wider view tells me more about the context of the nails in the
pole.  Sometimes, to me at least, context is more valid than
abstraction gained from isolation of a subject.  Not always, just
sometimes.

Besides, it gave me an excuse to make puns with "tack" and "clout".

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"
                                               (Anon)