PESO: Nails nails nails

Charles Robinson charlesr at visi.com
Tue Oct 27 15:04:22 EDT 2009

On Oct 27, 2009, at 14:01, ann sanfedele wrote:

> I like it in color, as it is... but it might be interesting to turn
> it to landscape orientation and maybe tone down
> a couple of the boldest highlights...

Yeah, the highlights are pretty "out there" - I've toned them down
(from the RAW exposure) as much as I'm going to get in this particular
exposure.

I'd have problems with a landscape orientation because in my head I
would know that it is sideways.  Maybe if I get close enough to the
pole I could shoot it in landscape orientation and I could live with
that.  Next weekend, perhaps, if the sun cooperates!

Thanks for the input, everyone.  It's nice to get feedback.

  -Charles

Charles Robinson - charlesr at visi.com
Minneapolis, MN
http://charles.robinsontwins.org