GESO: Fall colors and elk shoot on my blog.

tbeilby at sbcglobal.net tbeilby at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 27 07:21:32 EDT 2009

I would like to thank all for the comments on my work from last Saturday. I
was really excited shooting and then seeing them on my screen. I am so glad
not to get the "too dark" comments like I did on the bike rally shots.  Just
a couple of comments, Ann, It took us a while before we could see the elk
too. We had to wait several minutes though, then the sun started coming up.
I do like the one of the tree line with the fog behind it also. Christine, I
thought of your fog shot several time that morning. Larry, your comment
cracked me up. Jack, I was trying to get a barn shot for a PSNWA
competition, hence the many different shots of the same barns. Again, thanks
to all for the positive comments. I have restricted myself to using the
tripod on all my landscapes and the extra time I spend has made a big
difference in my results I think.

Ted Beilby

"The eye of the viewer becomes the eye of the Photographer." Albert Maysles