GESO: Fall colors and elk shoot on my blog.

ann sanfedele annsan at
Tue Oct 27 00:23:09 EDT 2009

I think I like the one of the fog burning off the best..., the first
one, where you _say_ one can see the
elk, I couldn't see an elk at all...

after I had it full screen for a minute or two the elk emerged...  but
that particular spot was
what I liked most.