OT: hear ye hear ye... my 3 new wall calendars in my cafepress store... and more stuff

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 27 00:08:34 EDT 2009

Ah you misunderstand....  I should have explained that they are all

for 2010...

so, for instance, if someone liked my Sign Language ones the best and
didnt buy one for last year or the year before
If you actually looked at one of them on the cafe press site you would
see ...  you can view each page on the calendar

e.g.  the second Sign Language wall calendar:

http://www.cafepress.com/annsanstuff.305021570
click on "view calendar pages" pick any month.. you will see what it
looks like.  The calendar part is
exactly the same for all of the standard size wall calendars.  slightly
different for the oversized or the vertical one.

I guess I was assuming folk would know that....

best,
ann