OT Lumix LX3 acquisition

Subash pdml.live at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 23:45:37 EDT 2009

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:32:35 +0100
Thibouille <pentaxlist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sooo bad Pentax doesn't produce such "pro" small cameras.. :(
>
> Well, I'm very very happy with this little camera, taking into account
> it is a P&S.
> Sensor is small (although bigger than conventional P&Ses) so noise is
> definitely quite more present than on a DSLR.

i got myself one too recently since i was a looking for a lightweight
and compact camera to take with me on my bicycle ride through the
himalayas next summer. very well made indeed. but i shoot mostly jpeg
since the output beyond iso400 is much too noisy for my post-processing
skills to handle.

seems to be p&s endorsement week at pdml... :)