PESO: Great Sand Dunes NP

Bruce Walker bruce.walker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:16:59 EDT 2009

Anthony Farr wrote:
> You need a "Pro" Flickr account to display the full resolution, even
> if you uploaded full rez.  Free accounts can only display pictures up
> to 1024 pixels.
>
> Nice pano, John, because of the interesting cloud play on the hills.
> I do think it would benefit by earlier or later light raking across
> the hills to give some light and shade to their contours.
>
> regards, Anthony
>

> 2009/10/23 John Sessoms <jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com>:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/4032693455/
>>
>> Flickr doesn't allow you to see the full size panorama. I don't know why.

Anthony beat me to it -- Flickr Pro account required. $25/year. Which is
reasonable if you like Flickr or exorbitant if you don't. :-)

You could make a free Dropbox account and put it up there. I don't think
there's an image size limit, although their display UI might crap out
when faced with a super wide image.  Free to try it though ...

   http://is.gd/4Dce2

-bmw