PESO: Great Sand Dunes NP

Anthony Farr farranthony at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:55:16 EDT 2009

You need a "Pro" Flickr account to display the full resolution, even
if you uploaded full rez.  Free accounts can only display pictures up
to 1024 pixels.

Nice pano, John, because of the interesting cloud play on the hills.
I do think it would benefit by earlier or later light raking across
the hills to give some light and shade to their contours.

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"
                                               (Anon)