PESO: M/V Avendre

Ralf R. Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Mon Oct 26 18:04:52 EDT 2009

Mark Roberts <mark at robertstech.com> wrote:

> Cool! I much prefer this kind of thing to HDR.

Actually, there's nothing wrong with HDR per se. It's all those people
who are using tonemapping as some kind of effect filter who've
given this brilliant technique such a bad name.

Sooner or later, they will find themselves a new toy.

Actually, most of my industrial night shots from the last two or three
years have been made using some kind of exposure fusing. They're usually
recognizable by looking at the exposure data below my pictures shown in
the German fotocommunity: if it says something like "f8, 20 ... 0.7
secs" they're fused from mutliple exposures.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com