OT: hear ye hear ye... my 3 new wall calendars in my cafepress store... and more stuff

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 26 16:11:47 EDT 2009

http://www.cafepress.com/annsanstuff

I know this is kinda bringing coals to Newcastle in terms of the wall
calendars - most of you are probably making
youw own...

However -- there are now 10 wall calendar designs  - the first 3 up
there are the new ones

As Seen in New York, Available Seating and The Cat's Meow (be sure to
point out  the last one to M. J. :-)

All the standard wall calendars are $18.69

If even a couple of you order stuff from my store there before the month
ends , I think I'll get a little bonus.

I think there is a bit of a discount now on calendars until Oct 31st too...

If you do buy anything directly from Cafepress I recommend "economy"
shipping... that's the only time they use
USPS and I've found it more reliable and no slower than what they call
Standard.

Also - there is my new engagement calendar on lulu - the last of the 4
things listed...

THE FIRST TIME I SAW PARIS

http://stores.lulu.com/annsan

there is a preview which shows the layout but all the lulu previews are
very low quality.

The engagement calendar is $12.59  on lulu -- and there is a slight
discount if you buy more than one.

but if you want to buy THAT write me first... I'm 99% sure it's final
and the format worked out correctly
but  I've got two copies coming this week to triple check...

I'm happy with taking orders directly for those  - and I definitely
would charge less shipping than lulu.
And of course I'll sign the copies if you get them from me.

Now- back to your regularly unscheduled pun fest....

ann
http://annsan.smugmug.com