Hardest question

Tom C cakaltm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:04:07 EDT 2009

I have the DA14, the FA 31/1.8 LTD, and the FA 43/1.9 LTD.  If I had
to pick one from that bunch to be my only lens it would be the FA
31/1.8 LTD.  I definitely love the DA 14, but it' simply too wide
sometimes and the main item of interest recedes into the background.
The 43/1.9 is fabulous, I just seem to really love the 31/1.8.