OT Lumix LX3 acquisition

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Mon Oct 26 15:34:09 EDT 2009

Lovely camera isn't it?  I went looking at compacts yesterday with a friend
who was in the market for one. She bought a Lumix TZ7, but while I was
looking at everything I was very impressed by the LX3, the Canon G10/11 and
the Nikon P6000. I suspect if I was in the market for that sort of thing I'd
get the LX3.

Bob