Hardest question

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Mon Oct 26 15:27:31 EDT 2009

That sounds like the sort of combo that should appeal to him quite strongly.

I find the manual focusing very good on the Pro and Top Pro lenses. The
Standard lenses are sub-prime, so to speak. The main issue with manual
focussing is that the viewfinder is very much smaller than he's probably
used to. If he wants a big bright viewfinder and a fantastic manual focus on
a digital SLR he should buy a Leica S2.

Bob