Hardest question

Desjardins, Steve DesJardinS at wlu.edu
Mon Oct 26 10:33:20 EDT 2009

Does the K7 allow enlarged MF using LV?

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-bounces at pdml.net [mailto:pdml-bounces at pdml.net] On Behalf Of Godfrey DiGiorgi
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 9:35 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Hardest question

You didn't say which Olympus DSLR body he's not happy with. If he's
not happy with the E-3 viewfinder, the K7 will be no better. If he
wants a better manual focusing experience than either, and wants to
keep using his favorite Olympus OM prime lenses, buy a Panasonic G1
and an Olympus OM to Micro-FourThirds mount adapter... But that's a
little off topic.

If I were to buy a Pentax K7 and could have only one lens, it would be
the FA43/1.9 Limited. If I could have two lenses, I'd add the DA21/3.2
Limited.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com