Hardest question

Godfrey DiGiorgi gdigiorgi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:34:54 EDT 2009

You didn't say which Olympus DSLR body he's not happy with. If he's
not happy with the E-3 viewfinder, the K7 will be no better. If he
wants a better manual focusing experience than either, and wants to
keep using his favorite Olympus OM prime lenses, buy a Panasonic G1
and an Olympus OM to Micro-FourThirds mount adapter... But that's a
little off topic.

If I were to buy a Pentax K7 and could have only one lens, it would be
the FA43/1.9 Limited. If I could have two lenses, I'd add the DA21/3.2
Limited.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com