PESO: Nails nails nails

Brian Walters supera1000 at
Mon Oct 26 03:18:02 EDT 2009

I really like the first one although, obviously, it doesn't convey the
fact that the nails are on a lightpole.  No matter, I think it works
well.  I like the rendering too.

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:57 -0500, "Charles Robinson" <charlesr at>
> There is a lightpost near where I drop my wife off for work on
> Saturday, which I find completely intriguing.
> I still don't think I've captured it right, even after two separate
> visits.  Maybe next week I'll get it.  But here's a taste:
> A couple weeks ago I took this picture of the same pole using my
> pocket camera (Fuji F30).
> I am not sure why I find this so interesting...
> One downside of attempting to photograph it is that you need to stand
> in traffic to do so.  Maybe that's why I haven't given it enough time.
>   -Charles

-- - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free